we recommend canola nut oil.
- Canola oil is from Canada and is made from the rapeseed. Who'd want an oil named after the rapeseed? It is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat, making it a relatively healthy oil.
- Canola oil is the market name for "rapeseed oil," Canada's most widely used oil. Also called lear oil, for "low erucic acid rapeseed" oil. Canola oil is lowest in saturated fat of any oil. Canola oil is 6% saturated fat; palm oil is 79%.
- Canola oil is Rape-seed oil used in salad oils.
- Canola oil is used in skin care as an emollient.
- Canola oil is a source of Omega 6 and Omega 3 Fatty Acids for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Canola oil is the market name for rapeseed oil; mild flavored and lower in saturated fat than any other oil; contains both omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids.
- Canola oil is a vegetable oil made from rapeseed.
Canola Oil, ORGANIC
Buy Canola Oil from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985