For soap making,
we recommend coconut oil because of its good lather, lively bubbles producing a hard bar. In addition to adding hardness, it adds a fluffy lather to you soap.
Coconut Oil nourishes the skin keeping it soft and incredibly smooth. It prevents dry chapped skin, premature aging and wrinkling. Coconut oil is light and not greasy. It leaves you skin with a radiant, youthful and glowing sheen.
Coconut oil will not clog pores and it absorbs readily into the skin so it works very well as a carrier oil for dry, itchy or sensitive skin. Coconut oil is great for soap making because of its resistance to spoiling, help to create a a good hard soap that has a wonderful skin nourishing fluffy lather.
- Coconut Oil is the natural oil derived from coconuts.
- Coconut Oil has a defatting effect on skin which is overcome by using coconut oil- deprived esters rather than the oil itself. Surfactants derived from coconut oil have good cleansing properties and are generally known to be mild.
- Coconut Oil is the oil derived from coconuts acts as a surfactant and has good cleansing properties.
- Coconut Oil is used as an emollient in soaps and as a shine enhancer in some hair products.
- Coconut Oil is an an emollient and lubricant.
- Coconut oil is made by pressing the coconut meat ("copra").
- Coconut Oil is used in frying and as an ingredient in many packaged goods.
- Coconut Oil is high in saturated fats thus many food makers are replacing it with more costly unsaturated oils.
- Coconut Oil is sourced from the flesh of coconut.
- Coconut Oil is great for helping moisture stay in the skin.
- Coconut Oil is very beneficial in our soap - it is moisturizing, and contributes to a quick, fluffy lather.
- Coconut Oil is often used with hair infusions.
- Coconut Oil is it the oil from coconuts.
Buy Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice
Coconut Oil - Extra Virgin Organic
Buy Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice
Coconut Oil, 76 Degree Melt Point White
Buy White 76 Degree Melt Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice
Coconut Oil 92 Degree Melt Point White
Buy 92 Degree Melt Point White Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice
Coconut Oil, Fractionated
Fractionated coconut oil contains only the medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) of coconut oil, making it a liquid and very stable oil. It is produced through the hydrolysis of coconut oil and is then fractionated by steam distillation to isolate the MCTs.
Fractionated coconut oil has indefinite shelf life and is a light, non-greasy, non-staining, liquid oil. It is great for use in massage, toiletries and soap. Fractionated coconut oil is a very good choice for use with essential oils, as it helps carry therapeutic oils under the skin.
Fractionated coconut oil can be used in creams, lotions, bath oils, bath salts and soap. Fractionated coconut oil is especially useful in face creams where a light oil is desired. It is a good substitute for sweet almond oil if you are concerned about rancidity or a short shelf life.
Buy Fractionated Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985