Evening Primrose Oil
we recommend Evening Primrose Oil. Evening Primrose Oil is recommended for numerous conditions from dry skin, eczema , psoriasis and even PMS.
Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the tiny seeds of the beautiful Evening Primrose Flower pictured to the right.
Evening Primrose Oil is regarded as one of the most popular sources of an essential fatty acid called Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) which makes it an exceptionally nourishing oil for your skin as well as positively affecting many of the enzyme functions in the body.
Native American Indian medicine men have used Evening Pimrose Oil since ancient times to make an infusion for healing wounds because it reduces bacteria and infection as well as reduces inflammation. Evening Pimrose Oil is used in skin care products not only for these reasons but also because of its excellent moisturizing and emollient properties which reduces the affects of aging skin. Evening primrose oil is often prescribed for dry skin problems like psoriasis and eczema.
Evening primrose oil is an exceptionally fine textured oil and has remarkable moisturizing, emollient and anti-inflammatory properties.
Used in soap making, evening primrose oil is effective in helping those with dry skin, eczema and psoriasis plus it conditions the skin against weather and aging.
Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil 10% GLA
- Evening Primrose Oil helps your body replenish moisture lost to tanning, minimizing flaking and peeling for the appearance of a longer-lasting tan.
- Evening Primrose Oil is essential fatty acid oil, rich in gamma-linoleic and gamma-linolenic acids. Also known as Vitamin F.
- Evening Primrose Oil is hydrating to the skin; it helps restore the moisture and lipid balance to dry skin conditions.
- Evening Primrose Oil (plant based) is rich in fatty acids - particularly Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is a substance that's biologically important to our bodies. Poor skin condition, eczema, susceptibility to infections and difficult wound healing can be associated with a GLA deficiency.
- Evening Primrose Oil is an emollient, conditioner, anti-inflammatory.
- Evening Primrose Oil relieves premenstrual and menstrual complaints
Buy Evening Primrose Oil from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985