we recommend hazelnut oil.
- Hazelnut Oil , reduces oiliness, refines pores, normalizes and heals.
- Hazelnut Oil is an emollient, and moisturizer.
- Hazelnut Oil contains vitamins, minerals, and protein, and is very easily absorbed, leaving no oily residue.
- Hazelnut Oil is an excellent carrier for essential oils, hazelnut oil is slightly astringent and toning, and helps to maintain skin elasticity; has a soft, natural, nutty fragrance.
- Hazelnut Oil is a fragrant full-flavored oil is pressed from hazelnuts and takes on the flavor of roasted nuts. The nuts are often toasted for a browner color and better flavor. The nuts are never blanched.
- Hazelnut Oil is moisturizing, easily absorbed by the skin.
- Hazelnut Oil is one of the most highly unsaturated vegetable oils. A recent paper showed that hazelnut oil has phospholipids which give greater and longer-lasting moisturizing potential to cosmetic emulsions.
- Hazelnut Oil reduces oiliness, refines pores and educes oil production in skin.
- Hazelnut Oil produces new elastin and collagen fibers.
- Hazelnut Oil is moisturizes and firms the skin.
- Hazelnut Oil restructures, bio-energizes, stimulates connective tissue constituent’s synthesis.
- Hazelnut Oil protects against free radicals.
Buy Hazelnut Oil from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985