For soapmaking, we recommend tallow.
- Tallow is obtained from suet and used in making soap, candles and lubricants.
- Tallow is a mixture of animal fat refined for use in candles.
- Tallow is the fat produced by the rendering process. It covers a whole range of different products from human food to animal feed and technical greases.
- Tallow is the harder and less fusible fat in animals and vegetables.
- Tallow is the white (nearly tasteless) solid rendered fat of cattle and sheep used for making candles, soap, and pet foods.
Buy Animal/Vegetable Shortening/Tallow from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985